<動>do the homework
網 絡homework;doing homework;doing his homework;does his homework
Thanks for helping me with my homework. You are a doll.
She should do her homework herself.
The boy does his work at a snail's pace.
1. Tom admits that playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework. 湯姆承認玩電子游戲有時會使他無心做作業。
2. When teachers assign homework, students usually feel an obligation to do it.當老師布置家庭作業的時候，學生們通常覺得做作業是分內之事。
3. The teacher has excused the students from their homework for this evening. 那位老師已經同意學生們今晚不做作業.
4. He's always pestering me to help him with his homework. 他總是泡蘑菇要我幫他做作業.
5. He is always slack in doing his homework. 他做作業總是馬馬虎虎.
6. At times like that you have to strike a balance between sleep and homework. 在這種情形下你得在休息和做作業之間找到一種平衡。
7. Children spend too much time on schoolwork, to the detriment of other activities. 孩子把太多的時間用于做作業，影響了他們參加其他活動。
8. She became uncooperative: unwilling to do her homework or help with any household chores. 她變得很不合作：不愿做作業，也不愿幫著做家務。
9. This is the nth time I've told you to do your homework carefully. 至今我不知告訴你多少回了,做作業要認真.
10. Before trying to tackle his homework he read up the notes he had taken at the lecture. 他把課堂上記的筆記認真看過后才動手做作業.
11. If you help your child with his work too much, you may be killing them withkindness. 如果你幫助你的孩子做作業幫得太多, 那你可能由于過分溺愛反而害了他.
12. He was shattered and too tired to concentrate on schoolwork. 他筋疲力盡，累得都無法集中注意力做作業。
13. You don't do the homework , or when you do, it's late. 也不做作業, 即便做了也是補的. ”
14. We always have to push him to do his homework. 我們總是不得不督促他做作業.
15. In those days we would do our homework together after school. 那時放學以后我們總是在一起做作業.
16. He never does his homework himself; he just copies his brother's. 他自己從來不做作業, 只會抄襲他哥哥的.
17. Before doing your exercises, you should go over the text. 做作業前, 你應該將課文復習一遍.
18. Her affected industry is more careful than her schoolmate. 她做作業比她的同學更仔細.
19. I am just doing my homework. 我正在做作業.
20. She shows great diligence in her school work. 她做作業非常用功.