ready-made ; ready-to-wear ; keep one's powder dry
網 絡be prepared;get ready;prepare;get ready for
We'd better make preparations against a rainy day.
He girded up his loin to face his competitor.
Now, cue me orchestra director in。
Also, he recinched the injured ankle and prepared himself for a day of travel.
In general, children require at least nine hours of uninterrupted sleep to be ready for learning.
1. Be prepared for both warm and cool weather. 對冷暖天氣都要做好準備。
2. The Department is gearing up for increased intake of students. 這個系正在為擴大招生做好準備.
3. It is highly important to provide for the future. 預先做好準備非常重要.
4. You had better brace yourself for some bad news. 有些壞消息,你最好做好準備.
5. Get prepared so that you can set off immediately if sth . happens. 做好準備,一旦有事,馬上出動.
6. Construction will begin as soon as preparations are completed. 一做好準備,就破土動工.
7. We should prepare well for the negotiations. 我們應該為這次談判做好準備.
8. He bade us keep in a ready posture. 他囑咐我們做好準備.
9. They provided against the attack. 他們做好準備以防受攻擊.
10. We must be prepared against natural calamities. 我們要做好準備,以防自然災害.
11. In an hour the drivers will be warming up for the main event. 一個小時后車手們將做好準備參加這項重要的賽事。
12. Make sure you have ample time to prepare for the new day ahead. 要保證你有足夠的時間為即將開始的新的一天做好準備。
13. The world will be different, and we will have to be prepared to adapt to the change. 世界會變得不同，我們必須做好準備以適應其變化。
14. With audiences in the US falling for the first time in a generation, Hollywood is girding itself for recession. 隨著美國的電影觀眾人數在二三十年里首次下跌，好萊塢正在為蕭條期做好準備。
15. It has been raining heavily in the last few days and mountain torrents maybecome a danger at any moment. We must be ... 連續下了幾天大雨,隨時有暴發山洪的危險,要做好準備.
16. His right hand suddenly ordered divine retribution to stand by. 他的右手突然命令上天的懲罰做好準備.
17. The ministers of Sainte Guillotine are robed and ready. 圣斷頭臺的使者們已經穿好刑袍,做好準備.
18. He bid us keep in a ready posture. 他囑咐我們做好準備。
19. If you're going to be ready in time, you'd better hustle. 如果你要及時做好準備, 那你最好快點.
20. I hop you are all geared up for the mew sales campaign. 我希望你們都為新的銷售活動做好準備.