網 絡enough money;enough money to;enough;money enough
1. She may not have the money to maintain or restore her property. 她可能沒有足夠的錢來維護或修葺她的房產。
2. You'll have enough to live on. 你會有足夠的錢生活下去。
3. They had enough cash for a one-way ticket. 他們有足夠的錢買單程票。
4. For one thing there isn't time, for another we haven't enough money. 首先我們沒有時間, 其次我們沒有足夠的錢.
5. We have enough money; don't worry on this score. 我們有足夠的錢, 不必為這一點擔心.
6. We should be able to dig up enough money for your ticket. 我們應該能夠籌集到足夠的錢供你買票.
7. She scarcely earns enough money to make ends meet. 她幾乎掙不到足夠的錢以維持開支.
8. He has enough money to obtain the necessaries of life. 他有足夠的錢購買生活必需品
9. Not the least of the difficulties is that of obtaining enough money. 最大的困難便是弄到足夠的錢.
10. The company lacks sufficient money to invest in new products. 公司沒有足夠的錢對新產品投資.
11. We have not enough money to carry the plan through. 我們沒有足夠的錢來完成這項計劃.
12. We have enough money to spend. 我們有足夠的錢花.
13. Williams had to scrounge enough money to get his car out of the car park. 威廉斯不得不討來足夠的錢把車開出停車場。
14. They did not have enough money to adopt a child. It was such a shame. 他們沒有足夠的錢去收養一個孩子，真讓人惋惜。
15. Money was plentiful, and rarely did anyone seem very bothered about levels of expenditure. 有足夠的錢，似乎很難見到有人為花費而煩心。
16. She'd have enough money to provide for her children until she could find work. 她在找到工作前應該有足夠的錢供養孩子。
17. These people could afford to retire to Florida but they'd just as soon stay put. 這些人有足夠的錢可以去佛羅里達安度退休生活，可是他們卻寧愿留在原來的地方。
18. I'm in a bit of jam, I haven't got enough money to pay for this meal. 我碰到了一點麻煩, 我沒有足夠的錢來付這餐飯.
19. I'm confident that there's enough in the bank for a splurge on a great pair of shoes. 我相信，銀行里存有足夠的錢能讓我破費一回買雙好鞋。
20. It took me a year to save up for a new car. 我花了整整一年的時間才存下足夠的錢買一輛新車.
21. Were I rich enough, I would buy a sports car. 如果我有足夠的錢, 我就買一輛賽車了.
22. Even if worst comes to worst, I've got enough to live on for six months. " 即便出現最糟的情況, 我還有足夠的錢過上六個月.
23. When there is money enough to satisfy one level of wants, another levelappears. 當有足夠的錢來滿足一個檔次的需要時, 便盯上另一個檔次.
24. If I can just make $ 30 more this week, I'll have enough for the stereo. 如果我這個星期能夠多賺三十美元, 我就有足夠的錢買音響.
25. We have just enough money to buy it, with 11 pence to spare. 我們剛好有足夠的錢買它, 還剩下十一便士.
26. He has been unable to raise enough money to have the big clock repaired. 他一直無法籌募到足夠的錢來把這個大鐘修理好.
27. He had to hustle to make enough money to support his large family. 為了賺足夠的錢來維持他的大家庭,他必須不知疲倦地工作.
28. He worked all day long to make enough money to pay the rent. 他工作了一整天,以賺取足夠的錢來付房租.
29. By the new year I cannot fail of having money enough to purchase a newgown. 到了新年,我就不愁沒有足夠的錢來買一件新晚裝了.
30. Only if I get a job will I have enough money to go to school. 我只有找到了工作才有足夠的錢上學.