walk ; go on foot ; on foot
網 絡walk;on foot;take a hike;Walking
The long walk gave him a good appetite.
I can't walk about in this heat.
He was disabled from walking by the accident.
When he broke his leg he had to walk on crutches.
Shall we walk or take a cab?
It's not easy walking in these clumsy shoes.
She will be like a toddler for the rest of her life.
Her long silk skirt rustled as she walked.
There was something queer about the way he walked.
1. A stiff knee following surgery forced her to walk with a limp. 手術后她的膝蓋活動不便，走路時被迫跛行。
2. "Can you walk all right?" the nurse asked him. “你走路有困難嗎?”護士問他。
3. She noticed her own proud walk had become a shuffle. 她意識到自己趾高氣揚的步伐已變成了拖著腳走路了。
4. The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already. 膝蓋恢復得很好，我現在走路已經不疼了。
5. Toddlers are notoriously antisocial when it comes to sharing toys. 眾所周知，剛學會走路的孩子不愿和別人分享玩具。
6. She could not maintain her balance and moved in a wobbly fashion. 她無法保持平衡，走路顫顫巍巍。
7. Poor posture, sitting or walking slouched over, compresses the body's organs. 坐著或者走路的時候低頭垂肩，這種不正確的姿勢會壓迫體內的器官。
8. Walking, done in the right way, is a form of aerobic exercise. 走路，如果方法正確的話，也是一種有氧健身運動。
9. He was barely able to drag his poisoned leg behind him. 他極費力地拖著那條中毒的腿走路。
10. They were almost the same height and they moved perfectly in step. 他們幾乎一樣高，而且走路時步調完全一致。
11. George, despite his great height and gangling walk, was a keen dancer. 喬治盡管長得過高，走路姿勢難看，但卻熱衷于跳舞。
12. He dragged a foot when he walked, a leftover from polio. 他走路時一瘸一拐的，那是小兒麻痹的后遺癥。
13. Amy's shoes were unsuitable for walking any distance. 埃米的鞋子根本不適合走路。
14. He looks old and walks with a stick. 他看起來很老，走路時拄著一根拐棍。
15. My horse is small but wiry and sure-footed. 我的馬雖矮小，但精瘦結實，走路穩當。
16. My boots squeaked a little as I walked. 我走路時靴子有點兒嘎吱嘎吱響。
17. She shuffled along, kicking up clouds of dust. 她拖著腳走路，帶起一團團灰。
18. Keep a watchful eye on babies and toddlers. 要看好嬰兒和剛會走路的孩子。
19. Why don't you look where you're going? .。。走路怎么不看著點兒道呢?
20. He has a distinctively sinuous way of walking. 他走路扭來扭去，很有特點。