<動>walk ; go ; run ; move ; pad
Hardly had I gone out of the hotel when I met my friend.
You may just as well go.
He was walking up and down the station platform.
It is no more than ten minutes' walk from the station.
He was walking towards town when I met him.
The old man could not walk without a stick.
He is walking down the seaside.
I was too tired to walk any further.
But it is still too heavy after a long tedious way.
They walked on and on until they came to a village.
1. I was on my own and these fellows came along towards me. 我正一個人走著，一些家伙朝我走過來。
2. Water in the engine compartment is sucked away by a hose. 發動機艙里的水由一條軟管抽走。
3. It got to the point where he had to leave. 到了他不得不走的地步。
4. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration. 她快步走了一會兒，以排解心中的沮喪。
5. McKay walked slowly toward this screen, feeling a growing tenseness. 麥凱緩緩地朝這個屏幕走來，每走一步心情都更加緊張。
6. She walked forward and embraced him and stroked his tousled white hair. 她走上前擁抱他并輕撫他凌亂的白發。
7. He tramped hurriedly round the lake towards the garden. 他匆匆地邁著沉重的步伐繞過湖邊向花園走去。
8. Mark was out of earshot, walking ahead of them. 馬克走在前面，聽不見他們的聲音。
9. Grace tapped on the bedroom door and went in. 格雷絲輕輕敲了敲臥室的門，走了進去。
10. The Marshal stepped over the vacuum-cleaner and stumped out of the room. 元帥邁過真空吸塵器，腳步沉重地走出了房間。
11. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed. 在監獄，他們把他的手表和其他一切東西都搜走了。
12. Remove the meat with a fork and divide it among four plates. 用餐叉把肉叉走，分到4個盤里。
13. Our cars get blocked in and we can't leave for ages. 我們的車被堵在里面，要等很久才能走。
14. Chantal was lucky to be able to salvage her career. 尚塔爾能保住她的事業算是走了運。
15. I do hope you'll forgive me but I've got to leave. 我真的非常抱歉，我得走了。
16. At their approach the little boy scurried away and hid. 他們走近時，小男孩急忙跑開藏了起來。
17. Many farmers will then chase you off their land quite aggressively. 許多農民然后就會兇巴巴地把你從他們的土地上攆走。
18. He stepped out of the shower and began towelling himself down. 他走出淋浴間，開始用毛巾把身子擦干。
19. The road divides; you should take the right fork. 路在這里分了岔;你應該走右邊一條。
20. She walked off the plane in a miniskirt and tight top. 她身穿迷你裙和緊身上衣走下了飛機。