take(a) pride in; be proud of ; have a proper sense of pride or dignity ; glory in ;pride
網 絡pride;be proud of;glory;conceit
She looked with pride at the result of her work.
The new car was the pride of the whole family.
Her pride in her achievements is justified.
He was proud of what he had done.
He takes pride in his work.
The eyes are not pround of their sight but of their eyeglasses.
We take pride in our responsibilities as teachers.
She proudly told me she was offered a fantastic job.
This village boasts three shops.
1. That's a beautiful piece of work. You should be proud of it. 那件作品非常漂亮，你應當為之自豪。
2. The expectant mothers that Amy had encountered positively glowed with pride. 埃米遇見的準媽媽們個個洋溢著自豪和喜悅。
3. He felt a glow of pride in what she had accomplished. 他為她取得的成績深感自豪。
4. She is proud that both her children have a talent for music. 她為自己的兩個孩子都有音樂天賦而自豪。
5. The duke is understandably proud of Lady Helen and her achievements. 公爵為海倫女士和她的成就感到自豪，這很容易理解。
6. He is proud of the garden he made from a wilderness. 他為自己從荒地上開辟出的花園而感到自豪。
7. Alik's words filled her heart with pride. 亞利克的話讓她心感自豪。
8. "That's the first part finished," he said proudly. “那是已完成的第一部分，”他自豪地說。
9. Every right-thinking American would be proud of them. 每一個有正義感的美國人都會為他們感到自豪。
10. American companies pride themselves on their professionalism. 美國公司為他們的專業水準感到自豪。
11. The town takes immense pride in recent achievements. 全鎮人對近來取得的成就都感到非常自豪。
12. They take great pride in their heritage. 他們為自己的歷史傳統深感自豪。
13. I am proud to be a Canadian. 身為一個加拿大人我感到很自豪。
14. I am proud of my Brazilian roots. 我為我的巴西血統感到自豪。
15. She must be very proud of herself. 她一定非常自豪。
16. The sight of her son graduating filled her with pride. 看到兒子畢業她充滿了自豪。
17. He was proud of the fact that he was a self-made man . 他為自己白手起家而自豪。
18. The company is proud to be in the vanguard of scientific progress. 這家公司以處于科學發展的領先地位而自豪。
19. Winning the gold medal was a feather in his cap. 奪得金牌是他值得自豪的成就.
20. He was proud of having such a good friend. 他為有這樣的好朋友而自豪.