bicycle ; bike ; cycle ; push bike ; push cycle
He beguiled me into lending him my bicycle.
I promise to return your bicycle on good condition.
It's luckless, I lost my bicycle in the morning and my wallet was stolen in the afternoon!
This hill is too steep to ride up on a bicycle.
I got a flat tire of the rear wheel of my bicycle.
I taught her to ride a bicycle.
Cycling races racing include track events and road events.
Indexed shifting bicycles flew out of the bike stores.
Middleweight bicycles often get confused with balloon tire bikes.
1. The company manufactures a range of innovative light-weight cycles. 這家公司生產一系列的新型輕便自行車。
2. More people would be attracted to cycling if conditions were right. 如果天氣適宜，會有更多的人被吸引到騎自行車的行列中來。
3. The train's average speed was no better than that of our bicycles. 火車的平均速度比我們騎自行車的速度快不了多少。
4. I was riding on the back of a friend's bicycle. 我當時坐在一個朋友的自行車后座上。
5. All the ferries carry bicycles free or for a nominal charge. 所有的渡船都免費或以極低的收費運載自行車。
6. Recently I've started to do a lot of walking and cycling. 最近我開始經常散步和騎自行車。
7. The bike has style, it has looks, it has its little idiosyncrasies. 這輛自行車品質一流，外觀漂亮，有一些細節之處與眾不同。
8. The bicycle reigned supreme as Britain's most popular mode of transport. 當時自行車是英國最流行的交通工具。
9. Eddie parked his cycle against a lamp post and padlocked it. 埃迪把他的自行車靠在路燈柱上，用掛鎖鎖好。
10. A cyclist crashed when he touched wheels with another rider. 一個騎車人與另一輛自行車車輪相碰后摔倒在地。
11. He shouldered his bike and walked across the finish line. 他扛著自行車走過了終點線。
12. Each year they compete in a prominent statewide bicycle race. 每年他們都要參加著名的全州自行車大賽。
13. "I started fixin' up ole bicycles fer poor kids." “我開始為窮孩子修理舊自行車。”
15. Her own preferred methods of exercise are hiking and long cycle rides. 她自己喜歡徒步旅行和騎自行車長途旅行這樣的運動方式。
16. I am not keen for her to have a bicycle. 我不太放心她有輛自行車。
17. Cars can be stolen almost as easily as knocking off a bike. 偷汽車幾乎能和偷自行車一樣容易。
18. Cycling is good exercise. It strengthens all the muscles of the body. 騎自行車是一項不錯的鍛煉方式。它能使身體各部分的肌肉更強健。
19. The catalog includes helpful information on the different bike models available. 目錄中包括了在售的各種型號自行車的有用信息。
20. Sightseeing is best done either by tour bus or by bicycles. 最好是乘坐旅游巴士或騎自行車觀光。
China used to be called the "kingdom of bicycles," and while cars have taken over in a major way,
the growing popularity of bike-share apps maybe assign two-wheelers are making a comeback.
The bike-share color revolution of yellows, oranges and blues is a welcome sight in drab and dusty Beijing.
Young and old are enjoying the convenience bike sharing provides, all it takes is the quick scan of the bikes' QR code and you are off.
"After I get off the metro, I usually have to walk another kilometer or two, so I'll grab a bike share and go. It's less stressful."
"Now, when we're riding home from work, especially in the evening, when it's not as rushed, it feels like we're reliving the past."
But the soaring popularity of bike sharing is giving local governments major headaches.
Illegally parked bikes are clogging streets and metro exits overwhelming the authorities.
"Since the Lunar New Year, the number of bikes has been growing rapidly.
At least 10,000 bikes have been added to the streets (of Daxing) since then, and we've collected about a third of that total."
China's two biggest operators, OfO and Mobike,
have already deployed more than 3 million bikes in scores of cities across the country, and the numbers are growing.
As complaints increase about the bike share takeover city streets, some are taking action, becoming bike hunters.
Gao xiaochao uses his lunchtime to find, report and move illegally parked bikes.
"Bike hunting is like a game, a hobby, a way to get some exercise, it's like a new way of living.
Sometimes, I spend two to three hours looking for illegally parked bikes and it's just like taking a walk."
Bike sharing has benefits to transportation break and the city's notoriously smoggy air, it is waiting for passionate supporters like Gao.
But as complaints grow, competition gets increasingly cut-throat,
they hope more is done to improve their service instead of just flooding the streets with bikes to edge out competitors.