chair ; tablet chair
網 絡chair;the chair;Chairs;Office chair
The chair was intended for you, but she took it away.
Neither chair is comfortable.
He hove a chair through the window.
She pushed her chair back from the table, satiated.
May I bring my chair next to yours?
The chair fragmented under his weight.
Isabel shoved her chair back so quickly that it almost toppled over.
He crashed down on a protesting chair.
They always lean back and put their feet up on the seat in front of them.
1. He sat penitently in his chair by the window. 他懊悔地坐在靠窗的椅子上。
2. Bob slid from his chair and lay prone on the floor. 鮑勃從椅子上滑下來，趴在了地板上。
3. Use your lunch hour to have a nap in your chair. 利用午飯時間坐在椅子上打個盹吧。
4. Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair. 阿利斯泰爾看見了坐在椅子里的羅絲的模糊身影。
5. I staggered and had to clutch at a chair for support. 我踉踉蹌蹌地，不得不抓住一把椅子穩住自己。
6. We had kept its presence hidden with a strategically placed chair. 我們用一張擺放得很巧妙的椅子將它隱藏了起來。
7. He rose from his seat and made for the door. 他從椅子上起身向門口走去。
8. Spencer waded through the debris of broken chairs and beer bottles. 斯潘塞艱難地邁過一堆破椅子和碎啤酒瓶。
9. Check the actual construction of the chair by looking underneath. 看看椅子的下面，檢查一下它的實際構造。
10. Her voice was shockingly loud. "Put the chair down," she brayed. 她的聲音大得嚇人。“放下椅子，”她粗聲說道。
11. He pointed to a chair, signalling for her to sit. 他指著一把椅子，示意她坐下。
12. She swivelled her chair round and stared out across the back lawn. 她把椅子轉過來，向外凝視著屋后的草坪。
13. The chairs were light in construction yet extremely strong. 這些椅子構造輕巧，但卻極為結實。
14. He pulled up a chair and sat down across from Michael. 他拉過一把椅子，坐在了邁克爾的對面。
15. She came towards me so quickly that she knocked a chair over. 她飛快地朝我這邊走來，把一張椅子都撞翻了。
16. Mother was sitting in her chair in the kitchen. 媽媽坐在廚房里的椅子上。
17. He waved towards a chair, and seated himself at the desk. 他揮手指了指一把椅子，自己在書桌旁坐了下來。
18. He gradually relaxed his grip on the arms of the chair. 他緊握椅子扶手的手逐漸松開了。
19. Eva pulled over a chair and sat beside her husband. 伊娃拽過一把椅子，坐到丈夫的身邊。
20. She sat on a chair in the flagged yard. 她坐在鋪著石板的庭院里的一把椅子上。