He smacked the book angrily on the table.
He pounded the table angrily.
I hid the broken plate behind the table.
There is a fruit bowl on the table.
This old table is a valuable piece of furniture.
My wallet has disappeared from the table.
Put the tablecloth on the picnic table.
Banknotes placed as offerings cover a small table in front.
Our desks and chairs are fitted with loose covers.
1. The caterers were already laying out the tables for lunch. 負責餐飲的人已經在為午餐擺桌了。
2. The coffee-table is glass, to be as unobtrusive as possible. 那張咖啡桌是玻璃的，為的是盡量不惹眼。
3. At a nearby table a man was complaining in a loud voice. 鄰桌的一位男士當時正高聲地抱怨著。
4. The lid, turned upside down, served as a coffee table. 那個蓋子被翻過來當作咖啡桌。
5. All the while the people at the next table watched me eat. 我吃東西的時候鄰桌的人一直在看我。
6. He lit a cigarette and perched on the corner of the desk. 他點了一根煙，坐在桌角上。
7. Masters shot a hand across the table and gripped his wrist. 馬斯特斯迅速把手伸到桌對面，緊緊抓住他的手腕。
8. It means that all the options are at least on the table. 這就意味著，至少所有的選擇都已經擺到了桌面上。
9. There were stacks of books on the bedside table and floor. 床頭桌和地板上有幾摞書。
10. Your table is ready, ladies, if you'd care to come through. 你們的桌位已經準備好了，女士們，請跟我來。
11. Seats, or sometimes entire tables, were reserved. 一些散座，有時候是整桌，都被預訂了。
12. The teak table has fluted legs. 這張柚木桌子的桌腿有凹槽紋飾。
13. They dished up a superb meal. 他們準備了一桌豐盛的飯菜。
14. He served it up on delicate white plates. 他把它放在精美的白色碟子里端上了桌。
15. He took his feet off the desk. 他把腳從桌上移開。
16. The men at the table fell about laughing. 一桌人都笑得直不起腰來。
17. I'd like to reserve a table for three for eight o'clock. 我想預訂八點鐘供三人用餐的桌位。
18. tables that fold flat for storage 便于存放的折疊桌
19. The meal that followed was a veritable banquet. 隨后擺上的飯菜儼然是一桌宴席。
20. Are you having a sit - down meal or a buffet at the wedding? 你想在婚禮中擺桌宴還是搞自助餐?