prepare for the examination; study for a test
The teacher urged his students to prepare for the exam.
They were girding for the exam.
1. He is getting up his maths for the exam. 他正在溫習數學,準備考試.
2. It's time to start swotting up for the exam. 現在該開始好好復習準備考試了.
3. He is busy in preparing for the examination. 他忙著準備考試.
4. She did some revision for the exam. 她溫習功課準備考試.
5. He's studying up now. 他正在為準備考試而用功.
6. She is revising her notes for the examination. 她正在閱讀筆記準備考試.
7. He was boning up for an examination. 他正在臨時準備考試.
8. The students are grinding away for an exam. 學生們正在刻苦學習準備考試.
9. He is grinding away for the examination. 他正在拼命用功準備考試.
10. He refused to prepare for the exam, but counted on being able to pick hisroommate's brains. 他不肯準備考試, 仗著他能夠向室友請教.
11. Could you give me some advice on how to prepare for the exams? 能不能就怎樣準備考試給我提點建議?
12. You'd better start revising your Latin for your exam. 你最好開始復習拉丁語準備考試.
13. Sadly on that particular morning, I shall be preparing for an examination. 很遺憾,那天早上我剛好要準備考試.
14. All I could do was do my best on the exam. 所有我能做的只有盡全力準備考試.
15. Lay off me, will you ? I have to study for a test. 別打擾我, 行 嗎 ?我要準備考試.
16. You should never procrastinate when it comes top studying for a test. 永遠不要耽誤學習重要的準備考試.
17. In preparing for the exam, John reviewed his notes. 約翰復習筆記準備考試.
18. Could you please belt up! I'm trying to study for the exam. 拜托你閉嘴吧! 我正復習準備考試呢.
19. He is looking over his notes before the exam. 他正在溫習筆記準備考試.
20. I am very busy because I am preparing a exam. 因為我正準備考試,所以我很忙.