make money make a profit be ahead be in pocket clean up
If you want to make money, buy cheap and sell dear.
All his little schemes for making money seem to come to grief.
1. The owners don't want to overlook any opportunity to make a buck. 老板們不想錯過任何可以賺錢的機會。
2. Who brings up the baby and who brings home the bacon? 是誰撫養孩子的，是誰賺錢養家的?
3. Making easy money has always been an attractive proposition. 輕松賺錢總是件誘人的事。
4. In her extreme youth, Maria had sold her sexual favours for money. 瑪麗亞在非常年輕的時候，曾靠賣淫來賺錢。
5. I was old enough to work and earn money. 我已經長大了，可以工作賺錢了。
6. The dealers profited shamefully at the expense of my family. 這些經銷商通過損害我家人的利益不光彩地賺錢。
7. One wine shop is coining money selling Wembley-label champagne. 一家葡萄酒商店正在靠出售威麗牌子的香檳大把大把賺錢。
8. I think every business's goal is to make money. 我認為各家公司的目的都是賺錢。
9. It was quite a lucrative sideline. 這份兼職很賺錢。
10. She was always out earning. 她總是在外面賺錢。
11. The company said the service was uneconomic. 公司說這項業務不賺錢。
12. a cash bonanza for investors 投資者的賺錢機會
13. a stepping stone to a more lucrative career 涉足更賺錢的行業的敲門磚
14. to make money on the stock market 在股票市場上賺錢
15. He always has an eye to making money whatever his plans are. 不管他的計劃如何,他的目的就是賺錢.
16. Money tends to flow to businesses that are already succeeding. 興隆的買賣賺錢多.
17. He decided to turn his hobby into a lucrative sideline. 他決定把自己的愛好變成賺錢的副業.
18. He'll probably find himself in pocket in a good year. 年頭好時,他會發現自己賺錢.
19. Business success does not automatically lead to financial success. 經商成功不一定賺錢.
20. He made his money with a fleet of moving vans. 他靠一隊家具搬運車賺錢.