make a turn
go around a turn
went around a turn
take a turn
We turned off the motorway at Lancaster.
The road turns to the left after the church.
The car's performance on corners needs to be improved.
The car can turn on a dime.
Take the second turning on the left.
To avoid the city center, turn right here.
He ziged when he should have zagged.
C shows the application of a turning radius for curved turns.
Start on an easy slope and find the rhythm in your parallel turns.
1. Peter drove jerkily, cornering too fast and fumbling the gears. 彼得轉彎太急，換擋不利索，車開得一顛一顛的。
2. The parson, heading the procession, had just turned right towards the churchyard. 走在行進隊伍最前面的教區牧師剛剛向右轉彎，朝著教堂墓地走去。
3. The automobile slowed down to go around the curves in the road. 汽車在路上轉彎時放慢了速度.
4. We must make a turn at the next cross street. 我們必須在下一條街口轉彎.
5. The river takes an abrupt bend to the west. 這河突然向西轉彎.
6. My new car corners beautifully. 我的新車轉彎性能很棒.
7. Take a right turn at the crossroads. 在十字路口右轉彎.
8. The road swerves to the right. 道路向右轉彎.
9. The shop is just round the corner. 商店一轉彎就到.
10. The car made a left turn. 汽車向左轉彎.
11. The train turned in a curve. 火車沿彎道轉彎.
12. It is dangerous to corner at speed. 高速轉彎是危險的.
13. The ship heeled as it turned. 船轉彎時傾向一邊.
14. The bookstore is just around the corner. 書店就在那邊轉彎的地方.
15. We did an extremely fast U-turn and shot south up the Boulevard St. Michel. 我們飛快地來了個180度的轉彎，然后沿著圣米歇爾大道向南疾馳而去。
16. He turned right, down a dirt road that forced him into four-wheel drive. 他右轉彎，開到了一條土路上，不得不以四輪驅動行進。
17. He turned the corner a little too fast, narrowly missing the boy who ran into the road to wave him down. 他轉彎有點急，差一點就撞倒那個沖上馬路攔他車的男孩。
18. The car was out of sight around a bend in moments, but the engine did not falter or slow down. 汽車片刻間便轉彎不見了蹤影，但動力絲毫未減。
19. " There's lots of them on this line,'said the officer on the right. “ 這條線上有很多這種轉彎的地方, " 右邊的警察說.
20. He then turned north and hurried towards Pear Fragrance Court. 于是轉彎向北奔梨香院來.