hours a week and loving it!” Out of a fear of Jo
( ) It’s cold. _____ the window, Sparky.
A. Open B. Close C. close
( ) This is a _______(電視).
A. television B. telephone C. televiseions
( ) This is a ________(客廳).
A. bedroom B. bathroom C. living room
( ) You have ________.
A . hairs B. Hair C. hair
( ) I have two ________.
A. foot B. feet C. foots
( ) How many _______ are there?
A dish B. dishs C. dishes
( ) There are thirteen ________.
A dishs B. cans C. can
( ) How many pens _______ there?
A are B. is C. am
( ) Shut the ________!
A. doors B. door C. Window
( ) Take off your _______.
A. Sweater B. jacket C. pant
( ) I like ________(夏天).
A. winter B. summer C. spring
( ) I see an _________.
A. policeman B. science C. apple
( ) He is ____farmer.
A. a B. an C.不填
( ) It’s ________ brother.
A. I B. my C. you
( ) He is a ______________.
A. policemans B . policeman C. policemen.
( ) ______ (他) is a doctor.
A. he B. He C. She
( ) These _____ heavy.
A is B. 不填 C. are
( ) This _____ large.
A. are B. Are C. is
( ) _______（那些） are dirty.
A. those B. These C. Those
1. Sun 陽光
Do you like sunshine?
What do you do on sunny days?
Have you ever used suncream?
2. Amusement park 游樂園
Do you like amusement parks?
How often do you go to amusement parks?
What do you usually do at amusement parks?
3. Tiredness 疲倦
What things make you tired?
What do you do when you feel tired?
Who do you prefer to talk to when you feel mentally tired, your friends or your families?
Do you want to talk to strangers when you feel mentally tired?
4. Eating 飲食
How often do you eat with your family?
Do you like eating healthy food?
Do you eat out a lot?
Do you prefer eating at home or at a restaurant?
5. Forest 森林
When was the last time you went to a forest?
Do you like going to a forest if you are free?
6. Makeup 化妝
Do you often wear makeup?
What does wearing makeup mean to you?
Do you give makeup as gifts?
What do you think when you see a man wearing makeup?
7. Trust 信任
Who do you trust most?
Have you ever lost trust in someone?
What kind of people do you trust
Do you trust artificial intelligence?
8. Island 島嶼
Have you ever been to an island?
Are there any island in your country?
Do you want to live on an island if you have a chance?
What do you like to do when you are on an island?
9. Jeans 牛仔褲
Do you wear jeans?
How often do you wear jeans?
Do you like wearing jeans,why?
Why do you think jeans are popular in China?
10. Haircut 發型
What’s your favorite hairstyle?
How often do you have your haircut?
Do you often change your haircut？
1. city 去過的城市 Describe a city you once went to with your family You should say: What the city was Why you went there What the city was like And explain how you felt about it Part 3
What kind of city do you like?
What are the advantages of living in a city?
Why do many people nowadays prefer living in suburbs?
2. Full of colors a place 多彩地方 Describe a place you remember well that is full of colors You should say： Where it is What it is like What it is used for And explain why you remember it well
3. Read and write a place 讀寫地方 Describe a place where you read and write(not your home) You should say： Where it is How often you go there Who you go there with And explain how you feel about this place Part 3
Which is more important，reading or writing?
Who needs to have good writing skills?
Where can people get more information,words or pictures?
4. technological product 科技產品 Describe an important technological product you bought You should say: What it is How you use it Why you bought it And explain why you think it is important Part 3
What do you think is the most important equipment in the workplace?
Which technological product do you think is most useful at home?
Do you think there will be no teachers to teach in schools in the future?
Do you think some technological products make people lazier? Why?
5. artificial intelligence 人工智能 Describe a product or application which is based on artificial intelligence You should say: What it is What it is used for How it is used And explain what you think of it Part 3
How will artificial intelligence affect our lives?
Will artificial intelligence have emotions in the future?
6. software 常用軟件 Describe a piece of software you use often You should say: What it is What does it use for How did you know it And explain why you use it Part 3
What are the advantages of using instant messengers?
Will instant messengers replace Email?
7. Childhood toy 童年玩具 Describe a toy you got in your childhood You should say： What it was When you got it How you got it And how you felt about it Part 3
How do advertisements influence children?
Should advertising aimed at kids be prohibited?
8. Share with your friends a film 分享電影 Describe a film you would like to share with your friends You should say： Where you watched it What it was about Who you watched it with And why you want to share it with friend Part 3
What kind of film is popular in China?
9. female leader 女領導 Describe a female leader you would like to meet You should say： Who she is What she does What she is like And explain why you would like to meet her Part 3
Do women have more responsibility for taking care of children?
Do you think there is equality in the workplace for men and women nowadays?
10. journey by car 開車旅行 Describe a journey that you went on by car You should say: When was is Where you went Who you were with And how you felt about the journey Part 3
Do you think cars are a daily necessity?
What will cars look like in the future?
Is driving a skill that everybody must learn?
What are the downsides of having a car?
11. taught an older person 教老年人 Describe a time when you taught an older person something new You should say: When it happened Who you taught Why you taught this person And explain how you felt about it Part 3
Do you think old people know more things than young people?
Is it easy for old people to use new technology?
Why do some old people refuse to use new technology?
What are the advantages and disadvantages for old people to use smart phone?
12. Online shopping 網購 Describe a good experience of online shopping You should say: When it happened What you bought Why you bought it And explain why you think it was a good experience Part 3
What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
Do you think it is safe to shop online?
Do you think government should impose more control on online shopping?
13. spent a lot of money 花錢 Describe a time that you spent a lot of money on something You should say: When you spent the money What you bought Where you bought it And explain why you spent a lot of money on it Part 3
Why do people save money?
Do you think rich people are happier than those who are not rich?
Do you think children should learn money management?
Why do many people apply for credit cards nowadays?
14. Subjects or work an advice 工學建議 Describe an advice you received on your subjects or work You should say： What it was Who you received it from What you did after receiving it And how you felt about it Part 3
Why do so many young people choose communication and media studies as their major?
Why do young people find it hard to make career choices?
15. visited a friend 拜訪朋友 Describe an experience that you visited a friend You should say： Who you visited What you did Why you visited him or her And how you felt about it Part 3
What social skills can you learn from communicating with other people?
Do you prefer hanging out with a big or small group of friends?
16. Celebrated your achievement 慶祝成就 Describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement You should say： What you did When you celebrated it Who you celebrated it with And how you felt about it Part 3
How do Chinese people celebrate their family events?
Is there anything different from other countries?
Why is it important for sports fans to celebrate when their favorite team wins?
Do people prefer winning in a team or on their own?
17. The happiest day 開心的一天 Describe the happiest day you had You should say: Where you were Who you were with What you did And explain why you think it was the happiest day
18. the first time 初見某人的時刻 Describe a time when you met someone for the first time You should say: Where you met him or her When met him or her What you talked about And how you felt about it
hours a week and loving it!”
Out of a fear of Jobs mixed
with an incredibly strong urge to
impress him, they exceeded